Like Them! (35 lashes or less per eye) $150.00
Love Them! (35 – 60 per eye) $200.00
Obsessed! (60-90 per eye) $250.00
Please allow 2+ hours for a full set of lashes
Fills are recommended every 2-3 weeks, depending on your own natural lash cycle.
Please note if less that 50% of your Eyelash Extensions are attached a full set will need to be performed at full cost.
Booked out every
2 weeks- $55
3 weeks- $65
4 weeks- $75
5 weeks- $85
Eyelash extension removal
$50 (free removal with a new set)
DO’S – DAILY MAINTENANCE:
- Do use ONLY water based (oil-free) eye make-up and eye make-up remover: Use a small, cotton based tipped applicator to gently remove eye-make up.
- Do be gentle while cleansing the eye area and pat lashes dry.
- Do schedule a touch-up session. The natural lash life cycle is about 100 days and the eyelash extensions may fall off during this period of negligent care by client. Touch-ups are recommended to be done every 2 weeks to replace any lashes that may have fallen off within that time period.
DON’TS – DAILY MAINTENANCE:
- Don’t use regular, over-the-counter mascaras.
- Don’t use manual lash curlers: This will break both extensions and natural lashes! Instead, we recommend using a heated eyelash curler. Use to curl lashes only on the tips of the extensions – do not heat from the root of eyelashes!
- Don’t excessively rub lashes or eyes while washing face.
- Don’t use oil-based eye products around or on the eyes. Oil-based products around or on the eyes will dissolve the bonding agent of eyelash extensions.
Q: What are eyelash extensions made of?
A: The eyelashes used for eyelash extensions are made of synthetic, soft, and lush fibers with a high gloss finish. JB Lashes carries 12 different colors, 11 different lengths, 4 different thicknesses, 2 different curls, and over 5 different types of lashes (including mink lashes) – that is over 200 combinations of lashes to choose from. The customizable combinations to fit your specific look are endless!
Q: Are Lashes safe?
A: Lashes only use pharmaceutical grade adhesive which never come in contact with your skin. Synthetic eyelashes are adhered about 1mm away from your skin.
Q: How long do Lashes last?
A: Eyelash extensions last through the length of your natural growth cycle of each lash, which is between 60 to 100 days. Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks to replace lashes which have fallen off due to the life cycle of natural lashes.
Q: How do I care for Lashes?
A: Eyelash extensions are easy to maintain. Avoid excessive rubbing and use water-based cleansers and products formulated specifically for eyelash extensions. Use a small Q-tip to carefully clean eyeliner around the eye.
Q: Can I wear mascara on Lashes?
A: The great thing about Lashes is that you won’t need any mascara or eyeliner! Water-proof mascara is DEFINITELY not recommended.
Q: How do I prepare for the service?
A: You should thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild cleanser. Do not use oily makeup remover to clean your lashes prior to the application. Lashes should not be curled or permed (unless directed otherwise by your technician) and all mascara should be removed. As the service is approximately 2 hours long, you can bring your own iPod to listen to during the service.
Q: Can I receive Lashes if my eyelashes are tinted or dyed?
A: Yes, it is safe to receive eyelash extensions on tinted or dyed eyelashes. However, it is not recommended to tint, dye, or perm lashes while you have eyelash extensions applied.
Q: How do you remove eyelash extensions?
A: Come in and let us professionally remove them with a special remover. Please do not attempt to remove them yourself as the glue is very strong.