With a passion and eye for style at a young age, Chrystal knew she wanted to pursue salon work right after graduation. She began her two-year apprenticeship in 2000 with a highly established, upscale salon in Sonoma County, California. Only a select number of people are chosen for this unique opportunity. During this time she gained valuable hands on training and a real world understanding of the needs and desires of her clientele.
Knowing that her client’s image is as important as her own, she is careful to learn about you first then consult with you about your new look, maintenance and how it will work with your lifestyle.
A note from Chrystal:
Welcome to my online portfolio! I absolutely love what I do and I’ve created this site to help showcase my work. It can also help guide my current and new clients through the process of changing or maintaining their new style. There is nothing like helping someone feel good about how they look. Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you soon.
Whether it’s a basic cut or an elegant up do for your special occasion, Chrystal specializes in cut, color, shape and texture. Some of the additional training she’s had includes:
- Classic Course -Vidal Sassoon Academy, Santa Monica
- Creatives Course – Vidal Sassoon Academy, Santa Monica
- Barbering Course – Vidal Sassoon Academy, Santa Monica
- Creative Color Placement – Goldwell – In-Salon Training
- Specialty Course – Goldwell/Oscar Bond – Baltimore
- Design Workshop – Bumble and Bumble Academy – New York
- Network Training – Bumble and Bumble Academy – New York